7. Results of scientific assessments. For people who still don’t have the outcome of their medical exams, you can sit-in their interviews from the Embassy.
8. Birth Certification: Creating , at the time of interview you should establish a copy of delivery certification from the Guide regarding Births Folio (Folio del Libro de Nacimientos) closed from the registrar of your National Registry away from Individuals (RNP) in the area in which the beginning happened. Which backup should be authenticated of the RNP’s General Secretary in Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan. This verification has actually an installment out of 200 lempiras. The brand new Consulate doesn’t need apostilles otherwise translations from the file.
All of the cops certificates are appropriate for a couple of decades and ought to getting valid at the time of the fresh interviews
ten. , at the time of your interview you must establish a copy of wedding certification about Guide regarding Relationships Folio (Folio del Libro de- Matrimonios) closed from the registrar of your own Federal Registry of Persons (RNP) in which the relationship taken place. This copy must be validated from the RNP’s Standard Assistant when you look at the Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan. Which verification provides a cost of two hundred lempiras. This new Consulate does not require apostilles otherwise translations associated with the document. Whenever you are the petitioner’s stepchild, you must submit a unique copy of your marriage certificate otherwise an official duplicate of petitioner’s court marriage along with your biological parent. Likewise, your own biological parents and you can/or petitioner’s, authoritative backup of your splitting up licenses out of previous failed marriages, in the event that appropriate.
11. If there is split up: copy which have signature and you will unique secure of one’s RNP of one’s Relationships Folio that have marginal annotation out of breakup. When it taken place additional Honduras, decree off separation of the country in which it actually was sentenced.
thirteen. Affidavit off Assistance: For additional information on compliance conditions, visit the petitioner have to over Form I-864 and you can submit they plus the current Irs tax transcript.
It is important to your petitioner otherwise shared sponsor satisfy the new economic conditions
- In case your petitioner failed to claim taxation, please introduce a letter closed by petitioner describing why.
- One way for which you is also qualify for an Affidavit of Service is through the fresh new Poverty Publication. Whether your petitioner does not meet the minimum money required, a shared recruit should also document this new I-864 having a duplicate of their current Irs income tax transcript and you may evidence of All of us citizenship or permanent court home.
- Whether your petitioner otherwise shared recruit have a family member within the the fresh new transcript of the Irs taxes who wants to become a shared sponsor, that it associate must complete Setting We-864A (
14. To possess candidates that brand new We-601A Waiver acknowledged otherwise pending: In case the petitioner and/or joint recruit will not meet with the economic conditions during the time this new candidate attends their interview in the the brand new Western Embassy during the Tegucigalpa, I-601A waiver is invalidated. . Have a look at Poverty Advice. This can be one-way you can be considered due to the fact a beneficial sponsor. The third line gift ideas the necessary earnings.
Such as for instance: brand new mentor was partnered with 2 children = cuatro anyone + 1 beneficiary = 5 some body. Browse the money line for 5 anyone.
15. The candidates many years 18 or more mature ought to provide the first Cops Record Certificate approved by the Cops Investigation Directorate (DPI) within the Tegucigalpa. The authorities Certificate is available during the electronic and real products. To obtain the digital brand of law enforcement certification please pursue the web link: All the people years sixteen otherwise elderly who aren’t Honduran nationals might also want to render an authorities certification off their country of nationality when they stayed in this nation to possess half a year or more just after decades sixteen. All individuals more 16 should render a police certification out-of people nation in which they existed for just one 12 months or maybe more immediately following many years sixteen. The applicants should also promote an authorities certificate off one country, aside from the united states, in which they were detained.